Change Your Avatar using PHP and jQuery
Change Your Avatar is an advanced file upload script created with jQuery and PHP that allows uploading image or taking a picture with a web camera and set it as your profile picture.
You can crop, rotate, resize, flip the uploaded / camera taken picture on the FLY. Once it is done you can save the image path in the database and store the file in the server.
It is very easy to customize the codes. Even you can add this code to your existing project very easily, just copy paste.
Quick feature overview:
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Drag & drop upload
- Take picture with the webcam
- Upload image from PC
- Crop, rotate, resize, flip images
- Upload, Crop, Change image without page refresh
- Zoom in/out image with mouse while
- Easy customization PHP and jQuery code
- Save image path in database
- Delete user old image from avatar folder
- Well documented PDF file included
- Bootstrap 4
- HTML & CSS3
- PHP7+ Compatible
- Image created without use of PHP GD library
- webcam.js: Used to take picture though webcam.
- cropper.js: Used to crop image
- dropzone.js: Used to drop and upload file.